Get this great plan call us on 1300 321 160
Optus $20 My Mobile Broadband Plan + Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)
1.5 GB Mobile Broadband
- Min total cost:$1080.00*
Call Optus now 1800 075 879Call me back
|Plan feature||Plan detail|
|Broadband type||Mobile Broadband|
|Monthly broadband cost||N/A|
|Download speed||Mobile Broadband|
|Data allowance||1.5 GB /month (within Australia)|
|Cost of 1MB of data (within data allowance)||$0.0130|
|Additional data||$10 per 1GB or part thereof|
|Contract length||24 months|
|Payment types||Credit Card, Direct Debit|
|Additional resources||Terms & Conditions|
Setup details and options
|Setup details and options||Cost|
|Bundle option||Bundle cost|
|Optus $20 My Mobile Broadband Plan + Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) ($20/mth + $25 monthly device repayments)||$45.00/mth|
Total bundle costs
|Monthly and total costs||Plan costs|
|Monthly broadband cost||N/A|
|Monthly bundle cost||$45.00|
|Total monthly cost||$45.00|
|Minimum total cost over 24 months||$1080.00*|
*Minimum total cost is over 24 months and includes $9.95 delivery fee. Cancellation fees may apply.
• Minimum Total Cost: includes payment by direct debit.
• Included Data: will be counted in 1KB increments and includes both uploads and downloads for use in Australia. Unused data does not rollover.
• Additional Data: is automatically charged in 1GB increments once you've exceeded your included data up to a maximum of 20GB. We may limit additional data available to you at these rates. If you use more than this we may continue to charge you at the same rates or restrict your data use that month.
• Bundle discount: if you bundle your My Mobile Broadband plan with an Optus Postpaid mobile service on the same billing account, a 25% discount will be applied to the Mobile Broadband monthly access fee. The discount will appear from your first bill and is not transferable or redeemable for cash. Bundle discount will be forfeited if either service is cancelled.
• Coverage: With 3G devices and a compatible plan, you are able to access our 3G (2100Mhz/900Mhz) Network. With 4G devices and a compatible plan, you are able to access our entire 3G Network and 4G 1800Mhz Network. With 4G Plus devices and a compatible plan, you can access all areas of the Optus Network, including our 3G, 4G & 4G Plus (2300Mhz) Networks. For detailed coverage maps see optus.com.au/coverage.
• Speed: Many factors affect speed such as internet traffic, your hardware and software, the source of the download and your location.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)
- 10.1" Full HD WQXGA display - The GALAXY Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) rocks a very high-resolution WQXGA screen. What does that mean? Well, it simply means you’ll get superb crystal-clear viewing of images and Full HD video with stacks of detail.
- Magazine-style UX experience - Design your home screen how you like it. The GALAXY Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) Android™ tablet lets you create a magazine-style layout where you can pin your favourite apps, videos, websites, files and folders.
- Thin, portable and stylish design - Smaller, lighter and thinner than its predecessor, the new GALAXY Note 10.1 (2014 edition) also boasts a premium leather-like back that is not only stylish, but provides good grip.
- Improved S Pen - The improved S Pen of the GALAXY Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) makes it even easier to quickly jot down meeting notes, sketch, brainstorm, or that important phone number. The stylus is conveniently stored on the back of your tablet.
- Air Command - Hover your S Pen anywhere on the screen and with the click of a button you’ll get quick access to smart S Pen features like Action Memo, Scrapbooker, Screen Writer, S Finder and Pen Window.
- Multi Window for Multi-tasking - This tablet gives you plenty of processing power and screen space to do more things at the same time. Use two apps at once, for instance, take notes while watching a movie or browse the web while you scribble something down.
- Galaxy Gear compatible (sold separately) - Get notifications and incoming message alerts without having to pull out your tablet. The GALAXY Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) is compatible with the GALAXY Gear smart watch (sold separately).
- Compatible with the Optus 4G network. 4G coverage is available in selected areas. Check coverage at optus.com.au/4Gcoverage.
Optus Internet Acceptable Use and Optus Mobile Fair Go™ Policies apply.
Terms and Conditions
All for use within Australia